Save with affordable music lessons for your kids
You want your children to learn a useful skill, such as playing music. For the best prices in town, we offer a family music program. You and your children, under five years old, can learn to play instruments.
Bond with your child during music lessons
Want to learn music with your child? When you join Music Together, you can enjoy a weekly class that teaches children the music of our culture. If your child is five years old or under, join Music Together so they can learn to sing in-tune and keep a beat.
Help your child develop with music
Wondering what to expect from Music Together? For 45 minutes, you’ll have pure fun with your child as they get accustomed to new music.
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- A new song collection every semester featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- Adult musical ability is not required.
Music where you are
Ensure that every student has access to quality music education training. JW Music gives you on-site access to music:
- Music professionals are available to come to your child's pre-school and lead music appreciation courses.
- Professional teachers are available to provide instrument lessons at your school.
For children's music lessons, call us today.
- 717-258-6765 (Carlisle)
- 717-761-8222 (Lemoyne)