JW Music is proud to offer Music Together classes on Monday mornings.
What is Music Together?
Music Together is a fun, family music program for children ages birth to 5 and the grownups who love them. Music Together in Susquhanna Valley offers classes in Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry Counties.
Music Together is based on the knowledge that all children can learn to sing in tune, keep a beat, and participate with confidence in the music of our culture, provided that their early environment supports such learning.
What to Expect
• A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
• Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
• Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
• A new song collection every semester featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
• 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
• Adult musical ability is NOT required!
Please visit www.musictogethersusquehanna.com or contact Music Together in Susquehanna Valley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at